A new CS:GO update, version 220.127.116.11, was released. It adds significant sound changes which affects competitive play and lets Prime matchmaking become a playable phase. The Prime Matchmaking status in beta testing phase will now require you to be higher than level 21 and having a valid mobile number attached to your account.
As the Prime beta continues, players meet the new criteria on their account can limit their search to prime only or allow matchmaking to put them with “normal” players if they’ve waited long enough.
Level 2 new players are available to be competitive matchmaking and XP gain increased for the first couple of levels to get you there.
Besides, this verson updates Gamma Case which contains all these cool gun skins and a new range of knife finishes, for example a golden-etched “Lore” finish with green handles.
Sound improvements are also being added to help with “sound fatigue” especially on the Negev and Mag7, as well as amping smoke grenade sounds so you can hear them over other sounds, like defusing.
1. Added new Gamma weapon case featuring 17 community-created weapon finishes and all-new knife finishes.
2. Operation Wildfire Access Pass is no longer available for purchase.
1. New CS:GO players will get a significant earned XP boost multiplier in Recruit and Private Ranks.
2. Competitive matchmaking for new CS:GO players is now unlocked sooner, as soon as they rank up from Recruit to Private Rank 2.
PRIME BETA UPDATE
1. CS:GO accounts will be Prime if they have verified their phone number and achieved at least Lieutenant Rank 21 or have earned a Service Medal.
2. Prime accounts can now select to search only for other prime accounts in competitive matchmaking.
3. When matchmaking with a party lobby, all party members must be Prime to have the Prime-only option available.
1. New sound cue for shooting with low ammo.
2. Upgraded sound fidelity, reduced distortion for Mag7, M249, Negev.
3. New smoke sound to reduce interference with bomb defuse sound.
4. New sound for text chat messages in party lobby.
1. In classic game modes any money earned by a player mid-round will no longer be available for spending during the same round.
2. Suicide or disconnect compensation will no longer be awarded in warmup or during freezetime period.
3. When controlling the bot and surviving round running out of time, the controlling player is now eligible to receive end of round money.
4. Removed a legacy 2.5 seconds spawn grace period for players who reconnect to the round after freezetime is over.
5. Increased upper limit on possible mp_halftime_duration values to 5 minutes.
6. Added server convar sv_spec_post_death_additional_time that allows adding a delay for spectators between the death of a spec target and the switch to a new target.
7. The convar sv_alltalk has been replaced with sv_talk_enemy_dead and sv_talk_enemy_alive.
8. Classic Casual now defaults to team-restrict communication for living players.
1. Fixed appearance of fonts in the community browser and console.
2. Fixed some bugs with setting fullscreen resolution.
3. Set all Mac players to use Raw Mouse Input by default since this is a better experience for most players. Players can manually revert to not using raw mouse input if that is what they prefer.