Today I share how to make a 2-floored wooden mansion in Minecraft within 5 Steps. Wooden house, as name tells, what you mostly need is wood blocks, additionally some stone，bricks, fence, and decoration items . Leave a like if this Minecraft mansion tutorial helps you!
Step 1 Lay Mansion’s Foundation and Shape
The first step you should decide what is the size, shape and style (modern or traditional) of house. Usually we will start with a house base, from the bottom floor.
- Take out some dirt blocks on earth’s surface, make a square base and fill it with wood as house’s floor.
- Decide the shape of mansion, and build wall on the first layer. Leave some place to install door and window.
Step 2 Finish the Mansion’s First Floor
Add a layer of wooden planks to separate the first floor and the second floor.
Step 3 Build the Mansion’s Second Floor
- Set up walls of the second floor.
- Extend the second floor to make a balcony.
- Add fence to surround the balcony to avoid you carelessly fall down. Besides fence are also used to decorate your wooden mansion.
Step 4 Build the Mansion’s Roof
Step 5 Further Decoration and Refinement
- Build stairs inside the house on two sides to connect the first floor and second floor.
- Put furniture and tool you need in interior room.
- Add stairs on two sides to make this Minecraft mansion not so monotonous.
- Use dirt blocks to surround the wood mansion as if it were laid on a small mound.
- place stone blocks to make two path outside the house, place all kinds of flower around the mansion, so that you now own a simple garden!
This is all about how to make a wooden mansion in Minecraft. Hope you enjoy it!