Recently, the team of Clash of Clans is working for the update of Clan Wars matchmaking. It will bring a large amount of under-the-hood improvements to raise the quality of war matchups. The Clans Wars matchmaking system has been overhauled with fairness of matching in mind. It aims to provide a more competitive and fun warring experience for all Clans.
The changes coming to Clan Wars matchmaking are as follows:
- War sizes 35v35 and 45v45 are being removed in order to boost available matches in other war sizes;
- Clan Wars matchmaking will place a much greater emphasis on defensive (village) progress, and less emphasis on offensive (army) progress;
- Powerful, late-game defenses and troops like Inferno Towers, Eagle Artillery and Grand Warden will have much greater matchmaking impact;
- Clan Wars matchmaking will favor matches between Clans with similar recent win/loss records in their recent wars;
- Team-versus-team compositional checks have been added to help weed out imbalanced war matchups.
Below is an informative video about the update of Clans Wars matchmaking made by TheAlvaro845 Clash, give it a watch and enjoy it:
Fore more detailed information about the Clans Wars matchmaking update, welcome to click on: http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/1046176-From-the-Dev-s-Desk-Clan-Wars-Matchmaking?p=6772463&viewfull=1#post6772463